Thursday, December 31, 2009
1. Eviction of aliens from District 9 begins: Wikus Van De Merwe becomes infected and starts turning into an alien.
2. Drone robots created by humans to carry out construction jobs (Matrix Revolutions)
3. City of San Angeles is created after the Great Earthquake destroys San Diego and Los Angeles (Demolition Man)
4. The US Space shuttle fleet is retired (Enterprise)
5. HAL-9000 is re-activated (2010: The Year We Make Contact)
6. SG-1 attempt to send a message to the past to prevent earth's alliance with the Aschen Confederacy (Stargate)
7. Lars abandons his job as Assistant Director of the New York Aquarium and heads to the North Pole on a whaling boat (Futurama)
8. A new form of space-based energy is adopted (Arthur C Clarke)
9. The first baby is born on Arkadia (Space 1999)
10. Construction begins of the Trans-Atlantic Tunnel (Harlem Heroes, 2000AD)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
1. Grocerylist.org's top 10 Grocery lists
2. Nerve magazine's Top internet lists of 2009
3. Listverse's ultimate top ten lists
4. Kotaku's Top 5 list of top 10 lists
5. RSSSF's Top 18 top 10 FIFA footballers of the year, 1991-2008
6. McSweeney's List of ideas for ideas for lists
7. The Top Tens' most popular top 10s
8. ACF's 30 best top 10 lists ever
9. Endless Simmer's Top 10 top 10 food lists
10. Totally Top 10's top 10 Letterman top 10s
*Editors cannot guarantee all lists consist of ten entries
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
4. North Dakota
5. New Mexico
7. South Dakota
Sunday, December 13, 2009
1. Nice? It would be AMAZING.
2. What, to EAT? Has anyone ever told you, you're really odd?
3. Yeah he's OK, but he's not all that.
4. The answer's in the question if you think about it.
5. Who else would it be?
6. Yes - and we'd like you to share it with the rest of the class, Wilson.
7. No, I'm sorry. We've got work to do. You can't daydream all your life.
8. So does my kid. But he's 18 months old.
9. Oh, now I'm holding you up?
10. That's really not any excuse is it?
Saturday, December 12, 2009
1. Mosquito (Up to 2,000,000)
2. Snake (Up to 125,000)
3. Scorpion (Up to 2,000)
4. Big Cat (800)
5. Crocodile (Up to 800)
6. Elephant (Up to 500)
7. Hippo (Up to 150)
8=. Jellyfish (100)
8=. Shark (100)
10. Bear (5-10)
My Top Ten Songs Of The Decade, Determined By The Number Of Plays On iTunes (Regardless Of Whether They Were Actually Released In The Last Ten Years)
1. Shack - Happy Ever After
2. Madonna - Burning Up
3. Robert Wyatt - At Last I Am Free
4. Brian Eno - Needles In The Camel's Eye
5. The Association - Never My Love
6. Beachwood Sparks - By My Side
7. Electrelane - More Than This
8. The Beatles - Come And Get It
9. David Bowie - A New Career In A New Town
10. Flowered Up - It's On